Monday, February 13, 2012

day four: 02.09.2012

q: what gets you excited about life?

a: (this is gonna be a long one)

  • Jesus - without Him, i'd never make it. i'm learning that His plan for me is big and perfect and that excites me so much. 
  • journey church - i love being a part of this church. God has totally used this place to completely change my life. i know i'm a little biased, but i truly think it's the best there is. 
  • refuge - after being gone for 5 months (dumb night classes!) it's so wonderful to be back. we truly do grow best in the context of community and i'm glad i get to be a part of this group and do life with these people. 
  • uptown - journey's kids ministry is my favorite thing ever. i love hanging out with 4th & 5th graders and getting to tell them about Jesus. the fact that i get to do this with my best friends makes it that much better! 
  • my future - i'm almost done with school, finally, and while i'm nervous, i'm so excited about where God's going to take me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment